Sunday, June 07, 2009

Feeling Great

I would have to say that today, I am feeling soooooo great. As great as I have in such a long time. Not too much pain. Not too achy and feeling alert and not too tired. Now, I did just finish two full days in bed, which obviously was needed. I had a really bad sore throat, stuffy head and fever. So nettie pot, hot sweet lemon drink; vitamin C, chicken noodle soup and slept when tired. Imagine and in two days ready to meet the world again.

I had not been looking after my rest lately and it was starting to show in my work and my days. So must really commit to looking after myself with proper rest.


Quote for today from Napoleon Hill's Grow Rich! with Peace of Mind (pg. 215)

Anything the human mind can believe the human mind can achieve.

Believe in poverty and you will be poor
Believe in wealth and you will be rich
Believe in love and you will have love
Believe in health and you will be healthy

No comments: