Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Become more positive - become more successful

Become more positive - become more successful.

You might be one or know someone who says something like this:  'When I get (fill in the blank); well, then I will be happy.  When I am (fill in the blank); well then I will be happy!  This wonderful video shares what I have thought for a long long time, get happy --- first! Everything is easier and way more enjoyable from a happy place!  Get happy first!  Believe you can have what you want and then go out and get it, be it, have it.

Don't ask for something unless you are willing to receive it.  I will repeat that again, don't ask for something unless you are willing to receive it.  What does that mean, surely if you are asking for something you are ready to receive it?  Maybe.  Maybe not. Waiting to be happy -- are you ready for it?

I know of people out in the world, plugging away, doing their time, working towards retirement or for the weekend or for 5 PM -- unhappy!  What are you waiting for?  Be happy.

Find joy, fun and laughter in your routine, your commute, and your day.  Happy.  Be happy. Act as if you are happy -- say; how would I be doing this (whatever this is) if I were happy, or if I were a happy person.  At the very very very least you would stop complaining about it -- how might that feel?

Give it a go - approach your world as if you ARE happy -- practice, practice and practice -- then watch the world unfold and conspire for more of the same.

Love to you on this day.  What do I know about being happy?  Read my next post....

No comments: